Following the retirement of our outstanding and well respected Headteacher, the Governors, staff and pupils of Stone with Woodford C of E Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Headteacher with the vision to lead our team and inspire us to continue to achieve the highest possible outcomes for our children.
The school is truly a unique place to work, in the heart of a quiet rural community in a small Gloucestershire village, in the parish of Ham and Stone, with a beautiful church and an attractive village green. Nearby is the historic town of Berkeley with its legendary castle, the Berkeley estate and deer park. There are excellent transport links.
We are an outstanding school in the eyes of Ofsted as well as parents, staff and children. Our school is in the top 3% of primary schools nationally for progress in reading, writing and maths. Our unique approach to teaching and learning encourages children to think outside the box.
We want a Headteacher who will:
· Continue to make learning a happy experience for every child.
· Continue to demonstrate the commitment to the Christian ethos of the school.
· Value every child and strive to ensure that both pupils and staff have high aspirations for achievement.
· Demonstrate the drive, experience and creativity to build on our current high standards of teaching, through continuous school improvement.
· Be a positive role model, with the ability to motivate children and staff alike, inspiring all to reach their full potential.
· Continue the well-established strong relationships with children, staff, parents, governors and the local community.
· Grasp the opportunities to build further links with the local parish.
· Demonstrate strong leadership and people management skills.
We can offer you:
· Committed and enthusiastic staff dedicated to bringing out the full potential of each child
· Children who are happy, valued and well-motivated
· A truly unique and special place to work
· A supportive Governing Body and parents
To download an application pack please click here.
We look forward to welcoming you to our school. To arrange an informal visit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01454 260309
This school is committed to recruiting with care and safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 1 October
Shortlisted candidates informed by 8 October
Interviews: Tuesday 19 and Wednesday 20 October
Start date: 1 January 2022
|SWW Headteacher Application Pack||[pdf 4MB]|